Ways You Can Help Those In Need
- Donate your new or gently-used clothing, furniture, and household items to be sold in the store. You can also sponsor the mission financially by giving as an individual, a family, or as a business. Your donations are tax-deductible. Ask for a receipt when you drop off.
- Volunteer weekly, monthly, or on an as-needed basis. We need people to shelf and organize food, sort donations, pick up and deliver locally donated furniture, serve store and pantry customers, clean, help unload large shipments of food, grant writing, and/or be on call to assist with other projects as needed.
- Food Drives are always welcomed. You can organize a food drive in your neighborhood, business, or organization. We always need high protein foods such as tuna and peanut butter as well as other staples like cereal, canned fruits and vegetables, and pasta meals. In addition, we welcome your clean brown paper grocery bags.
- Shop with us. Visit our store, browse for a bargain and find comfort in knowing that your purchase is helping us carry out our mission: To feed the hungry and help those in need.
- Know Someone in Need? You can refer to us individuals and families in need. We provide food, clothing, and household items and can help them connect with other resources. Please tell them to contact us. Have them stop by the store during regular business hours or call us: 920/748-5756.
“LIKE” us on Facebook to keep up on the latest news!